Hi, I'm Justin!
I make simple, useful software.
Draw in the browser, with no visible controls (desktop)
Teaching aid for visualizing venn diagram regions
A tiny tool for audio trimming and timestamping (terminal)
A music player webapp, like spotify for JW songs
A PyQt app to make scripture searching as fast as possible
High-level library for hooking into SSBM gameplay
A categorical data prediction algorithm, ported to python
Personal recommendations for books, albums, and movies
I just finished my bookshelf of enjoyables! I'll keep adding reviews over time. I look forward to bringing more programming momentum into 2024... and I'll be looking for work. Reach me at email@example.com.
In less exciting news, I transferred my domains from Google/Squarespace to Porkbun. I get so nervous whenever I have to mess with DNS, but it was surpisingly painless.
- Farewell to an unfinished webapp
- List of GSoC Organizations
- Behind an interactive venn diagram: bitstrings and clipping masks
- Notes on monospace, fonts, ascii, unicode
- Supporting shader-based filters in p5js
- My experience contributing in Google Summer of Code
- Setting up a custom domain and email - for beginners, by a beginner
ABOUT___ ___ ___ \\ \\ / \\ \\ / \\ / \\/ \/ \ elcome to my website! I'm a software developer. I'm usually thinking about:
- crafting lean, client-side websites and apps
- looking for people-problems behind computer-problems
- learning from smarter programmers
- honing my terminal workflow
- teaching more effectively
- designing with empathy
- writing more (rss)
- helping others
- making sure of the more important things; offline priorities